New Feb-26 beta available now

437.26 In reply to 437.9 
> And a wish: It´s posible to keep the same distance when I´m drawing a polyline?
> If not, this is my wish. Anyway....I think that it´s not a very useful feature, but I
> was trying to draw a polyline like that, and it was very tedious to write the distance
> in each segment. :-)

Hi David, this isn't possible right now. Normally something a bit specialized like this will probably be done using some kind of a custom script instead of adding it in as a part of the regular UI.

I've added some new scriptable methods for the next beta that will make it possible to set the current distance or angle constraint from a script, which will make it possible to do something like set up a keyboard shortcut for "d" that sets the distance you want. You would still have to hit d for every segment, but that seems easier than typing in the number for each one.

One quick note for the current beta version - you don't have to click in that box each time before typing your distance, you can just type the distance in immediately and hit enter. That might save you a click if you are clicking on the little distance box each time right now.

- Michael