New Feb-26 beta available now

Hi Michael,

I pledged some weirdnesses about Edit/Image command. So here you are...

When I want to place an image, I pick corner point first and then I can choose four basic quadrants for placing opposite corner point. The image changes location in accordance with moving cursor to the different quadrant while the first picked point stays in place. The image aren't changed itself.

After placing image I can scale it by moving a grip.
Well, when I grab the grip, the "shifting point" appears and besides moving this point (it leads to changing size of image) I can shift it along the adjacent sides. As soon as I bring "shifting point" closer to opposite grip enough, it results in mirroring image! Cool or funny? It depends... I guess it can be useful.

Another nice thing relating to 2D rotation. If I click and drag on rotation grip, I am able to snap certain angle according to setting snap angle option in the straight snap options dialog window. The zero axis is always oriented from the midpoint of image towards rotation grip(?).

Last issue is about the "3-wheel rotation gizmo". Clicking on the wheel in case of the wheel is represented by line (i.e. the wheel is perpendicular to cplane) leads to freezing the image, seemingly. There is need to move the mouse cursor to another view and click somewhere or press Esc key to enable further handling. I don't think it is a bug, however one could just be surprised what has happened.

Petr